Sunday, December 20, 2009
My life in HD
Hello world or really whoever ends up actually reading this. My name is Kam (shortened for all intensive purposes) I'm 21 years old and I am dying and no I dont mean in a general were all dying sense I mean in six years span, I have a brain disease that is slowly but surely going to kill me or make me into a vegetable or so the Dr tells me... As teh so called bright life shines and arrangements are made a short trip down memory lane makes me wonder what I'm missing. Is there something that I feel I will need to leave behind? Is there some magic formula to all of this nonsense that is truly our livelyhood? Frankly I dont know the answer to most any question really. I can't even cook to save my life no pun intended. Hmm I guess that was a bad joke but ah well to put my mind at ease with it all I've decided to take one year and sort out all of my regrets worries concerns ect sort of like a bucket list I suppose. Each and every day I will do something new off of my list and blog about it whether good or bad if my health permits it anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment